Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Houston

I got into Houston and met up with my Godmother Jennifer and her husband. We had a good Tex-mex dinner and enjoyed conversation into the evening. She sent me off in the morning with a great breakfast and a cooler full of snacks and drinks! Long driving day...all the way to Atlanta (~850 miles).

OK, so you gotta love my friends. On my long drive from Houston to ATL, which is a KILLER drive considering all the traffic I hit from accidents....I get a text message that reads "hi HO hi HO, it's back to work you GO." Messed up! ha ha.

I get into Atlanta at 1:30am after driving up through some of the hurricane damaged areas of Texas, waiting 30 minutes in a line for gas, and working my way through several traffic jams. Tired, but safe, which is good after 16 hours in the car (with only 3 stops for gas and one for food)!!

2 Comments:

At 12:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is the bike still for sale?

 
At 12:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Should check ebay for similar listings. Seller pays shipping.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home