Friday, September 16, 2005

Newport Beach update

Ok, so when I wrote up the Newport/LA section of the blog, I was about 2 weeks behind and didn't put enough effort into it. Here are my feelings about Newport:

Newport was in fact the best place on the planet, I never thought I could have so much fun and I am still reeling from all the excitement!!

Oh, and if this sounds cool to anyone, Alicia has stated that she has an open door policy for visitors. She enjoyed having me around so much that she decided to create an account with http://www.couchsurfing.com/ to let other vagabonds visit!!

4 Comments:

At 4:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

newport is the most pretentious place on planet earth.

 
At 2:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

donde est las olas grandes?

 
At 4:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Almost as cool as Huntington Beach, but I ain't biased or anything. Less pretension, better waves, and a better pier. Only things that Newport has on Huntington Beach are Marissa Cooper, Ryan Atwood, and Seth Cohen.

 
At 11:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

To all the Newport haters:

Don’t be jealous! You’d be a snob if you lived in paradise too!

And why is it one of the top 10 beaches…hmmmm?
http://travel.yahoo.com/beaches

 

Post a Comment

<< Home