Thursday, June 02, 2005

Sponsors

Special thanks goes out this morning to Sport & Health Club for providing me with energy food during my trip!! S&H has some of the nicest gyms in the DC area:

http://www.sportandhealth.com/

I am looking for individual or corporate sponsors to help off-set the cost of racing for 2.5 months this summer. In return, I can help promote the company's product(s) on the triathlon circuit and/or be used in promotional materials for the organization. I would welcome sponsors for the following areas:

Race registrations - $685
Energy food (power bars, energy shots (GU), hydration, etc.)
Bike maintenance/tune-ups
Race Gear

1 Comments:

At 2:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This blog moves a little slow, can't you describe any romantic interludes you might have with women in your office, or anything else newsworthy? Who knows, maybe you'll be able to pose in Playboy and write a book after it all blows up...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home